Huwebes, Mayo 22, 2014

What Makes Rich People Different?



  I am one of the reader of the blog of Bro. Bo Sanchez, I inspired this person on his article and others. The Source of the article is coming from his blog ; http://bosanchez.ph/what-makes-rich-people-different/



Believe me, not much. 

Remove their clothes and they look alike.  Rich and poor people have the same body parts: Two arms, two legs, two eyes, one nose, one mouth…

And did you notice?  Rich people and poor people also have the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days year…

So what’s the big difference?  What makes one person rich and one person poor?

The answer is very complicated.  Very, very complicated.

But here’s what I know: One of the MAIN DIFFERENCES is their HABITS.  Rich people and poor people have different habits!

Poor people who became rich were able to acquire the habits of the rich.  And I’d like to share them to you.  Learn these secrets in my powerful seminar called, 8 Habits Of The Happy Millionaire, on May 24, 8am to 12noon, in Mandaluyong.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento