Sabado, Mayo 17, 2014

Rev. Fr. Leonilo "JUN" Dagpin ("A Man of Spirituality")

                      
                                                           Rev.Fr. Leonilo " JUN" Dagpin
                                   Our Lady of Most Holy Rosary Cathedral (Diocese of Dipolog)







                    Honestly, I described this priest as a " Man of Spirituality ". Willing to serve on the people of God, giving advices and even motivates us in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ during Holy Mass. Even this priest is too busy in any event, talks and others he is much responsible to accept the call to serve. 
                        



                    Thank you very much, Rev. Fr. Jun on your advices, motivation have a courage in following our Lord Jesus Christ. As what you say when I heard one of  your homily expounding about humility, you say:
             "We are too pride because of our degree acquired in College when we treat for someone who make a mistake. But how about if we are not a degree holder, we are nothing" That is the word of the priest inspires me most to be open all the time, even we are great.
                    Even you questioned my dignity to appreciate a person is highly accepted. It is not my intention to appreciate people even like you a priest to be appreciated also and close with you, but that is a reality to me. I am a product of other persons being inspired, motivated, learned and others. I appreciate you most because you are deserving with this not a comparison to others, but a glory to God or you are a gift to the Roman Catholic Church to inspire people like me.
                    Don't appreciate to me, because I appreciate your part. But please pray for me that I may continue serving the Lord and its people despite the failures or even success in life.

    


Your Acolyte;
    Nicholai Muchillas Luceños


 " PRO DEO ET ECCLESIA"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento