Huwebes, Mayo 15, 2014

My Sincere Appreciation to His Eminence Luis Antonio G. Cardinal Tagle, D.D. !!!



My Message to Archbishop Luis Antonio Tagle, Archbishop in Archdiocese in Manila Philippines



    Nicholai M. Luceños;

           My sincere appreciation to you Cardinal, I am your active listener in any talk you have, even in articles, I am imitating on your humility. I inspired with that your eminence, you are an instrument to the people of God. May you continue inspiring with us to walk humbly with God as what you say in Word Exposed. In word exposed, kape't pandasal and others. I am Nicholai Luceños from Dipolog City Zamboanga del Norte. You are my example of what I am now today in my Christian Life as Roman Catholic. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! GOD BLESS US ALL....     
                                ( Source: https://www.facebook.com/ArchbishopTagle)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento