Lunes, Enero 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Maa'm Sylvia B. Sumondong,Ph.D,RGC!!!

                                      Photo Credit: Ms. Sylvia B. Sumondong Facebook
   
                                              Photo Credit: https://images.search.yahoo.com

Dr. Sylvia B. Sumonding, Ph.D  currently a Guidance Counselor, PESO Manager of Saint Vincent's College receiving the award of being a National Best PESO Award.

Happy Birthday Maa'm Sylvia wishes more birthdays to come, good health, success in life. You help a lot to me maa'm, inspired also on your sincerity, humility, patience. May God bless you always. Allow me to greet you specially in this my simple blog. That is my sincere appreciation and simple message to you.

Thank you very much maa'm on your goodness. I learned a lot from you . I am very proud of you.


Your Former Working Scholar and Former SPES President, Former SPES Beneficiary;
Nicholai M. Luceños- Saint Vincent's College Dipolog City

1 komento:

  1. Belated happy birthday to this kid. My son’s 6th birthday was in last month so we planned a family day trip to Boston. Truly, it was a great trip! We enjoyed it to the fullest and in the evening time we celebrated his birthday at one of the kids’ special event venues that was so affordable and all of the facilities were super nice over there.

    TumugonBurahin