Biyernes, Mayo 9, 2014

Ora et Labora!!

   

                          
Bro.Cielbert Adriatico Dondoyano,CFD
picture (source) veritasdipolog.blogspot.com



           Ora et Labora , a latin word which means " Pray and Work " speak out by my co-apologist Bro. Cielbert Dondoyano, Sr. in front to the audience during our BA/CFD Diocesan Bible Seminar held in Millenium Building at Saint Vincent's College Dipolog City, being an emcee on that time. This word reminded me and inspired me that our daily struggle in life, need to have a prayer by its power to deal our daily operation. He says, that we must not only work all the time without a prayer, and pray without work is in need to be balanced as he expressed. That is my challenge and not only me but also to you in our daily operation in life. By prayer we had a power to create something and realize it by success we want, because God is the one who guide us.


         ABOUT Bro.Cielbert Dondoyano Sr.,CFD ;
             Bro. Cielbert Dondoyano Sr. is a Catholic Faith Defender in Dipolog City Chapter, owner of the blog; veritas899.weebly.com, Co-Administrator in SVC Dipolog Catholic Faith Defender (Facebook Group), also had a program in RMN Dipolog in Catholic Faith Apologetics every Sunday from 12:00-1:00pm. A Very Humble Catholic Faith Defender, A person who has a calm voice when he speak, Influencial Man,  from his program " Ang Kahayag sa Pagtuong Katoliko " in RMN Dipolog , I converted to a anti-bought buying  advocate during 2013 elections after listening his program tackling the issue about bought buying in return with the votes. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Sir. Cielbert!!! you are an instrument on my conversion and others. keep it up!!!! That is my sincere appreciation to you, You are my example in love to the media, and others.

               I hope you learned my short contribution, GOD BLESS US ALL....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento