Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

Why I create a Blog, What's its purpose?

                                              


My Dear Readers.

                   First of all I am very thankful visiting this blog that will give you information which is not all totally I own and I proud of that.

Why I create a Blog?

                  It inspired me how social media, blogs help people in sharing information,ideas and others to them. What I know in searching and learned, I want also you too learned like me by sharing it to blog.


What's its purpose?

                  My purpose of this is not to become famous as what you are thinking now, but I want to share information that will help you, inspired you, motivate you coming from other persons who own that. I begging to your side that If you read this blog by any article you inspired and learned offer thanksgiving to God who own everything and to people who own that idea, information.I am inspired by people and I want to share that to you. Thank you very much!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento