Miyerkules, Enero 21, 2015

"Doing Good or Not, People still judge you" expound by: Nicholai M. Luceños

              Paraphrasing the text message I received coming to my classmate Ms. Rhona Mae Entia in Saint Vincent's College the school I enrolled and graduated taking Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management and also a Former Working Scholar, Former Working Scholar President. I already deleted that text message many months ago come without writing it to any piece of paper for documentary purposes. But even I deleted it, the message is reminding me how important he is and I will cite that and even expound it. The message says in a paraphrase context because I forgot what the message exactly written.  It says: "Doing good or not, people still judge, the important is you are happy doing it".
              Allow me to expound it and my opinion that I want to show for you to know what the word wants to delivered.
              It is a Big Challenge to my part of what the message talking about. I am a Roman Catholic Member joining any Church Organizations beginning my high school life until today reaching 21 years of age. Surprisingly people giving appreciation, praises to me of what I am doing as a person. But as of now year 2015 it reminds me that the message taken to my classmate knocking my heart to change my mindset as a person.What  I mean is the purpose of doing this activity in any Church Organizations, working in private institution, schools as former working scholar, student and others of who you are in background and positions.The following activities are just part of my existence need not to be measured as a comparison to others that I am worthy, religious, active, good and others. My dear friends, allow me to give my opinion. Even I am pious, religious, hard working, active, good, worthy and others as what you see to me. Please see the meaning and essence of what I am doing as part of existence to serve God and its people not a top priority of appreciation, praises but a command to our Heavenly Father in challenge and purpose in this life. Because if we have to compare others what we are doing, it will lead to unhappiness. Do it because it needs to be done especially good things even without appreciation and by doing it lets be happy and offer it to the glory of God. If there is appreciation, see it as a motivation not a measurement of your value but a big challenge to continue the game of life.

             GOD BLESS US ALL....
           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento