Linggo, Hulyo 13, 2014

Thank you very much Sir. Dexter Zayas,MBA,MPM!!!

     Image source are coming from his facebook;
Professor Dexter Zayas,MBA,MPM
Saint Vincent's College Dipolog City
Strategic Financial Management Instructor
         



                        


                   First and Foremost, Let be Jesus be with us all the time. Thank you very much oh Lord, on your guidance in my daily struggle.
              My Dear Reader of this blog, allow me to give you a another person to be appreciated. This person is my instructor in one of my major subjects in our school (Saint Vincent's College). He is not only teach , expound the subject by the motive that we students under of his arm must learned but even a motivation, courage, he give to me is one of my inspiration why I look forward to excellence, productivity, improvement, development of my learning. Not only to learning , but a reality of what is life all about. He is very open for questions and others as what he possess a virtue of humility who want to share, impart to me. One of the idea or a tool why I am being improve and develop by his courage to do by giving a theory as what he know how to improve my study habit or a habit of reading. That idea or encouragement is being given by me during my subject Good Governance and Social Responsibility in my summer class last year. The theory as what he know is coming to a certain person and he share to me and I do the action of it. He says about the theory that when we read a number of twenty one days consecutive any piece of a one page article, provided it is a English language. After reading the 21 consecutive days, it will become a habit to us on our study habit or reading habit and I am also a product of that. 
                     He says that, " A learning will only stop when a person die", Our whole life is a learning process.
                      Sir. Dexter Zayas,MBA,MPM  thank you very much on your encouragement, motivation, answers to my questions. You will be one of my inspiration in life for what I am now as productive person, improve, develop and learned. 
                      I am not writing this article Sir to please you but it is my honest and sincere appreciation to you of being part of my success. GOD BLESS US ALL...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento